Duration: 8 sessions (2 sessions a week)
Learning to code will help students extend their imagination, express their ideas and create constructive trust. Scratch is an open-source platform that helps children with no prior programming experience to create their own interactive stories, games and animations. Using the simple drag-and-drop programmable blocks, students can understand the actual coding jargon, such as loops, conditionals and variables, while designing their projects and games.
Scratch Junior: 6 yrs to 8 years
Scratch Intermediate: 8 to 10 yrs
Scratch Senior batch: 10 yrs to 15 yrs
Course Fee 250 USD
Early Bird Offer 120 USD
- Understand the basic concepts of computational thinking and programming.
- Understand the flow of a program with algorithm construction.
- Students will develop skills to create games that will be implemented using loops and nested loops concepts.
- Improve logical thinking with the help of conditional programming methods.
- Students can bring out their inner creativity through animated stories and interactive movies.
- They will create fun and immersive games that hold the attention of the players.
- Students can learn doodling sprites and other objects which are needed for fun looking games.
- Debugging programming errors will help them to evolve problem-solving skills
- Understand programming paradigm OOP – Object-oriented programming, which states flexibility and maintainability of programs.
- Students can learn the basic concepts of OOPs through scratch programming blocks.
- Programmers who find it difficult to understand concepts like Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism should unwind them through an experimental approach using scratch.