Duration: 8 sessions (2 sessions a week)
Gaming world is getting better every day with new features introduced to boost the player experience. We get to play 2D, 3D, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality games to immerse themselves fully in the world of fantasy. Children love playing games and are involved in creating and publishing their own development in the online community. Through more realistic experiments, we are here to expand that enthusiasm and make their journey easier to learn a new programming language and to create amazing games.
Roblox: 10 yrs to 15 yrs
Course Fee 250 USD
Early Bird Offer 120 USD
- Understand Roblox Studio:
- Students will gain the foundational skills needed for Roblox studio where they create scripts, manipulate designs and properties. An introductory class, every student will create an account in Roblox and begin to work on developing a new world.
- Introduce new programming Language LUA:
- Roblox studio scripts are made using a programming language called Lua. It’s the best beginner language to learn when kids are ready to move past from building blocks to an actual text-based programming language. Lua is a versatile scripting language used to create thousands of games
- 2D and 3D model design and Animation:
- Every game needs to have assets that reflect the character of the player, obstacles, elements of the game as a kit. Students must learn to construct 3D objects, such as Simple shapes, house building and obstacles. They will also have the chance to work with the built-in Animation edition which helps design and make characters custom animation.
- Problem-solving skills and User feedback:
- Students will face several obstacles during the course while learning to complete a game at Roblox studio. Each time they are suggested to spot the error and solve the problem that shows a self-learning growth and demonstrate their attention to minor details. Students are recommended after developing their game to let their peers play the game and seek input. They prefer to edit the game as per customer interest to make their game perfect, which eventually leads them to admit mistakes and learn to adjust it only for better results.